Cat Snore: Why Does My Cat Snore?

Our cat snores so loud, sometimes it wakes my wife and I out of our sleep.

Of course the lovely feline culprit doesn't budge. In fact I think she heads even deeper into slumber than before.

Nevertheless, it's hard to get mad at her when she's sleeping so soundly. Which, turns out, is one of the reasons why cat's snore.

Yep, when they are completely relaxed and trust their people, that cat nap can start to sound like a train coming through.

Also if something is irritating the passage or blocked in there, this can hinder the breathing too.

I've seen our cat sniffing something (getting the current news feed as I like to call it) and if a piece of fuzz gets caught, it's followed by a quick cat sneeze.

This usually gets rid of the offending piece of dust, but sometimes if not everything is pushed out, snoring can occur with some cats due to the blockage.

Also, snoring can sometimes mean something more serious. Maybe there is difficulty with kitty' breathing and needs to get checked out.

It's best to consult the family veterinarian to make sure all is well with our feline friends.